St. Agnes Cemetery Ilion NY
Annunciation Parish - St. Agnes Cemetery Ilion NY
In 1870, land was purchased for what is now known as St. Agnes Cemetery, in what was then known as North Ilion. The land was purchased from a Mr. Ely. The land is now known as West Herkimer. In 1875, the erection of a vault, near the top of the cemetery, completed the original plans for the cemetery.
The cemetery is the burial ground for many members of Annunciation Parish, Ilion NY, including Reverend William Howard.
St. Agnes Cemetery is located on State Rt 5. It is open from April to November (depending on weather conditions).